Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Gab is 4 in 2 weeks!

How time flies! My son is turning 4 two weeks from now. We are scheduled to go to Malaysia for his birthday so we're not really throwing a birthday party at home. I only need to prepare a cake and some loot bags for Gab's nursery class.

When I asked him what kind of design he wants, he told me he wants Octonauts or Angry Birds. These are the cartoons that he's been watching recently.

Angry Birds is pretty popular so I think it will be easier for me to find one. But I don't like Gab watching this show. It's very violent and does not really teach anything.

Octonauts on the other hand is a very nice TV series about undersea adventures. What I like about this show is that it teaches kids to care about animals and it shows examples of team work.

I guess finding a store that will design Octonauts cake will be a bit difficult but I guess I will have to try.

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 - full time mom - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template