Friday, February 05, 2010

Fat burning tips needed!

How come there are people who eat a lot and yet they do not gain weight at all? It's just so unfair! LOL. I've been battling against weight gain for who knows how long and it distresses me much more to see sexy people eating to the content of their hearts without worrying about getting flabs! Especially when I see them drown themselves in sweet treats. I envy them so much.

I feel muscle pain around my belly as I write and here comes my friend messaging me that she wants to gain 10 pounds more! I think it's time for me to try diet products to help my ever so inconsistent exercise habits. I tried the Tae Bo CD that a friend gaev me and I just can't follow everything. I've seen a lot of products, one of them is the Promedis. I guess I should take things easy. Will try to do the Tae Bo exercise as often as I can and then decide whether I need to match it with some diet products or not.

I'm just not sure what to do now but I'll keep up. I'm certain though that I don't want losing weight to be part of my 2011 new year's resolution again.

Care to share your secrets to losing weight?

7 comments:

jenskie said...

hi! well, i don't know how to have diet. but i'm not that fat and not so skinny. if i just eat heavy on breakfast and just eat bread and tea at night.

thank you so much! i also added you in my blogroll. :)

emie said...

hahaha that's my mere question too. WHy why why? I eat not so heavy and yet I gained weights soooo rapidly.

sexyjessie said...

Try cutting down rice, especially at night.

Nanaybelen said...

good post mommy. thanks for sharing. I agree with sexyjessie.

jenskie said...

me again, i think i messed uo with my first comment :)

yeah cut down rice, especially at night, it should be half cup of rice and more fruits.

have a nice sunday!

analou said...

I am one of those lucky individual that eats a lot and yet I don't gain a pound. But according to what I read, if we want to lose some weight we should avoid eating a lot of foods at night and eat fruits in the morning and heavy lunch meal.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I am losing weight for I am not tracking it. Let's just say that I feel like I am physically fit by running :D

Copyright © 2009 - full time mom - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template