Tuesday, December 29, 2009

my sister got a new 22 LCD TV that Gab will surely enjoy


My sister told me that they got another 22 LCD because my nephews fight over the first LCD TV that they got. All four kids want to get their own 22 LCD in each of their rooms. As much as my sister would like to buy one for each of the kids, she said it would cost her a lot and it will mean a lot of overtime work.

I told my husband that it would be nice to get an LCD TV also especially that Gab likes watching a lot. He will enjoy more because of the wider screen display and the better picture and sound quality. My husband said we can look around for info on which brand to get but it’s just not time yet. I wonder when it’s time. LOL.

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 - full time mom - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template