Thursday, May 21, 2009

just in time

I went to the dentist yesterday. I had oral prophylaxis.

I used to live with an aunt who always dips her mouth piece (ehehehe) in a glass of water every night. That led me to think that maybe, just maybe, if I cared for my teeth enough, then I can avoid having to do what she does every night.

Since I started working, it has always been the dental benefits that I consume first when our health cards renew. Since I stopped working and got a card from my husband’s employer, it’s still the dental benefits that I always consume first. And since he resigned from his work, and they just got the card renewed last month, I decided to use up the dental benefits before our cards get cancelled.

The dentist told me that they’ve covered all the teeth that need to be restored. Thank God I had them covered just in time. I hope that later, I won’t have to dip something in a glass of water. =)

God really gives us what we need just in time. =)

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 - full time mom - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template