Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Defective Canon Powershot A510

I just got off the phone with the customer service associate of Canon Philippines. It was regarding our Canon Powershot A510 camera which stopped working last summer. The optical lens got damaged and the service center is charging us around five thousand pesos for the labor and the new optical lens. I think it’s too much repair fee for an old model of a digicam. I’m sad though because we’re really satisfied with the camera. It has great features and the quality of the photos is really good.

I wish the charge is lesser than what they are asking... because I don’t want to let go of the cam. But maybe I will have to if the cost is really that huge.

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 - full time mom - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template