Wednesday, June 17, 2009

a stress free month

It’s been a month since our new household helper arrived. I gave her the first month salary and she went on a rest day. She told me that she'll be celebrating her birthday next month and that she will go out to see her mom so that she can give the money in preparation for her birthday celebration.

I’ve had a lot of experiences with different household helpers. I already got used to different attitudes and the stress when they leave. This time, it's a different set of experience.

It’s been a month and I haven't had any major stress factors from her. LOL. When she went home from her day off, she brought hamburger sandwiches, ice cream and chocolate drinks for my son. I felt a bit ashamed because she spent the money that I gave her as salary in buying her treats. But on the other hand, I was touched because she's very thoughtful. She’s very young, 19 years old. And sometimes, she shows signs of childishness. But when it comes to doing the household chores, there's no problem.

I’m glad it's been a month and I have no thoughts of letting her leave the house. A month is already a month. =)

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 - full time mom - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template