Sunday, January 03, 2010

Better be sure about something

I know a lot of people who feel very uncomfortable when the word insurance is mentioned. I worked as an insurance agent for a few months and all throughout that period; I've seen how I myself reacted to the word insurance when I was younger. Before I got married, I did not like being approached about insurance. When I started working, my sister was connected to an insurance company and she told me that I should get one for myself. I never bothered looking at the paper that she handed me. When I got married, there was a time when my husband and I talked about it and we thought that it's just right to get one for ourselves.

There are a lot of different kinds of insurance. Life insurance, car insurance, Motor Trade Insurance, property insurance, etc. We got life insurance for ourselves and before Gab turned two, we also got a policy for him.

If you are a person who does not like talking about it with an agent because you think they will not stop until you sign that form, I suggest that you do your own reading. Search online for different insurance companies. Know their profile and study their products. You sure will find one that will fit your need and budget.

Once I did not think I should waste my time in it. But when I realized that I'm not sure what will happen to me or to my loved ones, I thought that it's better to be sure about something... and that is the insurance that we got.

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 - full time mom - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template