Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I should watch him watch the TV

I'm glad that Gab watches other cartoon movies and TV programs now. Since his Dad subscribed for a cable TV account, he forgot about his Barney, Bob the Builder, Sesame Street and Dora CDs. It was good timing because the CDs got scratches already that's why we cannot watch them without Gab throwing tantrums when the CDs stop.

The service that we got is not the one that has digital tv recorders but we sure enjoy it.

Gab learns when watching. He dances a lot and imitates what he sees. I know I should be more attentive to him now because letting Gab watch TV shows exposes him more than just by watching the educational CDs.

2 comments:

gracia said...

nice site.. how about xlinks w/ my new domain?

gracia said...

added you already...

Copyright © 2009 - full time mom - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template