Saturday, January 02, 2010

the thought keeps me awake

People who know me might be wondering already why I'm still awake even after writing several posts for today. My normal threshold stays only up to the third or fourth. LOL.

Well friends, there's something that's making me stay awake. If we're really very close to each other, you probably know already what I'm talking about.

If we're not that close (but then again at least we are), then I can only say that there's something really very important to me and my husband that we're about to give up. It also concerns Gab; not yet now but in the future. Maybe later, when the decision is final, I can share the details here. But for now, I'll just let it keep me awake.

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 - full time mom - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template