Friday, January 15, 2010

i want to go to the beach

my hubby is doing his weekend support on sunday night again. we will not have time to go out on that day because he will need to get sleep to be prepared for his night work.
it's 5 in the morning and i still don't feel like going back to bed. i had pretty long sleep before gab woke me up at aroun two to ask for milk.
gab is a big boy. he already knows how to wake me up if he needs something. the other day, he woke me up saying "meee, wee wee" because the diaper was full.
anyway, going back to wanting to go to the beach... i'm thinking of not going back to sleep anymore and prepare some food and our stuff so that when my boys wake up, we are ready to leave and we'll have fun at the beach. =) i hope i won't feel sleepy soon or when we're at the beach.

6 comments:

gracia said...

i love going to the beach... see my post by the shore..

sexyjessie said...

I hope you had a great time at the beach.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I also love to go to the beach. I long to be at El Nido or Coron at Palawan :)

kathy said...

Hay sana naman mkapunta rin kami sa beach.. Pero ginaw kaya ng dagat dito now...

Can't wait for summer na para naman maka-tampisaw na rin kami sa dagat...

Life
Women
Abbeymae
Mom

Anonymous said...

So, how's the beach?

gab's mom said...

thanks guys for leaving your comments. we had a great time at the beach. we hope to make it a regular weekend morning fun because someone told us that bringing gab to the beach will help him overcome his asthma. i'm not sure how it will help but anyway if it works, will be very thankful because we also love to go to the beach. =)

Copyright © 2009 - full time mom - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template