Sunday, January 03, 2010

Gab watched UP movie for the nth time

Gab watched the movie UP again. As I said, I already lost count of how many times he's already watched it.
It's a very nice love story. I especially like it because Carl have always remembered the promise he made to Ellie. I think it's a nice movie to watch. It's a movie telling us that we should value even the smallest promises that we make and stop making excuses by saying "Promises are meant to be broken".
I like it when Ellie was showing her adventure book to Carl.
Ellie: When I get big, I'm going where he's going... South America! It's like America, but it's south!!!
Have you watched it?

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 - full time mom - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template