Saturday, January 02, 2010

Mayweather vs. Pacquiao tickets for you!

I wish that someone will surprise me one day before March 13, 2010 and tell me, "Pacquiao vs. Mayweather tickets for you!"

My husband and I would really love to go to Pacman's next fight. If it would cost something that we can afford, we would really love to go. But just to be sure of a bigger chance to see it live, we'll start praying for someone to say to us, "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao ticket/s for you!" LOL.

We are fans of Pacquiao. When Pacman has a fight, we would normally gather in one house with my siblings and friends and watch the fight together. We've seen some of Mayweather's fights also and I'm guessing that this "Biggest Fight Ever" will be difficult for both of them. I don't have a guess as to who will win because both of them are champions. I'm praying though that Pacman will bring down the "Money".... and bring home the pride.

I can't imagine how more exciting and fun it would be to see the two great boxers fight live at the MGM Grand Arena. Well, I don't know how I'm going to watch the fight, but, what I'm sure is that I will not miss it.

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 - full time mom - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template